Joggers for single and double web presses.
· Prior experience working in a pressroom is helpful, but not required
· The Press Department operates on a 24/5 schedule with 8 hour shifts.
Various shifts available.
Operators for: Itoh cutter/folder, Mueller and Heidelberg stitchers, perfect binders, and other bindery equipment.
· Minimum 1 year prior experience operating bindery equipment
· Mechanical knowledge helpful
· Ability to produce quality work in a fast paced environment
· Basic communication, reading, writing, and math skills required
Our competitive benefit package includes medical and dental coverage, short term disability, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, 401(k) plan and a profit incentive program. We have eight paid holidays per year, vacation time based on length of service and annual paid sick time.
Consideration will be given to applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal or state law.
Job offers are contingent upon meeting full job requirements, a reference check and successful completion of a pre-employment drug test.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and which position you are applying for to